If you wish to remove or edit an HPD from the Public Repository after it is published you may withdraw it at any time using the 'Withdraw HPD V2.1' button in the HPD Builder 2.1 following the steps below:
- Login into the HPD Builder 2.1: https://builder2.hpd-collaborative.org/auth/login
- Go to ‘My Dashboard’
- Select the HPD you want to withdraw by clicking on the product name
- Select the record for this product: Health Product Declaration Version 2.1
- Go to the bottom of the page and click the blue button: ‘Print, Review and Publishing Options'
- Click the yellow button: 'Withdraw HPD V2.1'
- You should now see a message that says: HPD 2.1 records can no longer be published. Please allow ~20 minutes for the Repository to sync the change.
Once an HPD has been uploaded to the Public Repository, if it is subsequently withdrawn it will be listed as a withdrawn HPD, but will no longer be available for normal searching or downloading. Public Repository users will be directed to contact the manufacturer for further information about a withdrawn HPD.