As stated on the HPD Open Standard:
'A new HPD may be published or an updated HPD republished using an outdated format for up to one year after the next major version of the Standard has been released (2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc.). Version 2.0 was released in September 2015. So the final date for new 1.0 HPDs is September 30, 2016 and the final expiration date for any version 1.0 HPD is three years from it publication date or September 30, 2018 – regardless of when it was published.
Based on the above, some functionalities of the V1.0 HPD Builder will change.
After September 30 V1.0 Builder users will be able to:
- Access accounts, HPDs and all data previously entered.
- Register as new users to existing companies
- Unpublish HPDs to keep them from being moved to the Public Repository (until October 14th, 2016)
- Preview existing HPDs and create pdfs for draft or internal use
- When the new copy functionality is available, existing 1.0 HPDs will be able to be copied to the 2.0 Builder as a new HPD/Product.
After September 30 V1.0 Builder users will not be able to:
- Register new companies
- Create new HPDs/Products
- Update or publish existing HPDs
- Re-publish previously unpublished HPDs
- Copy existing HPDs to a new V1.0 HPDs