Transparency Now Sweepstakes - (“Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who provide a completed, official entry form, and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is open only to attendees at NeoCon 2018 and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, or family members of the foregoing, of the Sponsor, or Sponsor's parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of HPD Collaborative as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted at the HPD Collaborative booth at NeoCon 2018, during official Exhibit hours, from 9 AM Central Time, June 11, 2018 through 1 PM Central Time on June 13, 2018. All entries must be received by 1 PM Central Time on June 13, 2018.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the official entry card, which can be obtained at the HPD Collaborative booth at NeoCon 2018, Booth 7-1031. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HPD Collaborative. You may enter multiple entries, provided that each entry is for a different product. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or other devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of HPD Collaborative.
5. Prize: The Winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive a one-year, complementary Affiliate Membership for their organization in the HPD Collaborative. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by HPD Collaborative. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at HPD Collaborative’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for HPD Collaborative to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The total number of entries is limited to 2000 (two thousand).
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of HPD Collaborative. The drawing will be conducted at the HPD Collaborative NeoCon Booth 7-1031 at 2 PM Central Time, June 13, 2018. The Winner does not need to be present to win. If not present at the time of the drawing, the Winner will be notified by means of email provided on the entry card within five (5) days following selection of Winner. HPD Collaborative shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration of compliance and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HPD Collaborative’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content on the entry card, You understand and agree that HPD Collaborative, anyone acting on behalf of HPD Collaborative, and HPD Collaborative’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, and statements about the Sweepstakes for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: HPD Collaborative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond HPD Collaborative’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, HPD Collaborative may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by HPD Collaborative. HPD Collaborative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Terms & Conditions. HPD Collaborative has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, HPD Collaborative reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless HPD Collaborative and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HPD Collaborative, 401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA, 01880. Requests must be received no later than June 20, 2018.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is HPD Collaborative, 401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880.
14. By submitting an entry card, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.